Apply for this Job!
Posted On: 12/2/13
A Twin Cities software company is looking for a French speaking Sales Development Representative (Inside Sales) who will be the first contact for new clients, and responsible for the full sales cycle including closing the sale. This is an entry-level sales position (fresh grads encouraged to apply!) that involves building new relationships with customers, informing and assisting them in implementing new software products. This company has been named a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, as well as a Best Workplace for Commuters.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• College degree (four year)
• Some prior sales or customer service experience preferred and strong aptitude for sales
• Fluent in French
• Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Demonstrated experience working with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills to handle multiple concurrent activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
$36,000 base salary + benefits
If your resume fits the requirements that our client company has given us, one of our recruiters will call you. If you do not receive a phone call from us, it's likely we have already identified enough candidates to fill our client's interviewing schedule. We may, however, contact you at a future date if more first interviews are requested by our client.
Unfortunately, we cannot personally contact everyone who sends us a resume due to the sheer volume of resumes we receive. We want you to know that even if we don't contact you for this position, we will keep your resume in our confidential database for future career opportunities.
Return to Job Listings